Be ready for renewals
Don’t have delays affect your business.
Dates for your Diary!
Renewals open every year on 1st March.
You must complete your renewal by 31st March
Fees will be listed on the form.
Renewal forms received after 31st March will incur additional admin charges.
The Renewal Process:
- Members fill in their FACE renewal form including all relevant information.
- Upload pictures where applicable
- Pay your membership fees
- Area Reps check the forms and check members social media or uploaded pictures.
- For UK members Age 16+ the forms are then forwarded to Rees Astley to issue your insurance policy documents.
- Rees Astley will send an invitation to renew based on the previous year’s policy
- Members accepts the insurance invitation when received
- Pay Insurance fee depending on the level of cover selected
- Rees Astley will send you the PLI documents you need.
NB Rees Astley will not issue your insurance policy until they have received your renewal form from us, bear in mind it has to be checked by your area rep first so do not leave it until the last minute
- For Equity and International members your insurance policy documents are checked.
Once ALL stages of the process are done your membership renewal is complete woohoo!
Before filling in the renewal form please have the following ready:
Make sure you have posted on your social media this year or have 3 photographs of recent work ready to upload.
NB: If you have joined FACE within the last 12 months, your photos do not need not be checked.
Failure to fill in the information correctly may lead to delays in your renewal.
- On the checkout page DO NOT enter a different email address from the one you are currently registered with. This will create a separate account and and you will be unable to log into your existing membership.
- If someone else is filling in the form for you e.g. husband or friend.. DO NOT let them enter their own details. Again, this will create a new membership for them and not for you.
- If you are filling in the form on someone else’s behalf. DO NOT enter your own details. This will create a membership for you and not for the person it was meant for.
- If you get emails about your membership expiring and you have already renewed, this likely means that you have used an alternative email address to renew. please check if you used a different email from the one you have registered with.
- If you need to change the email you are registered with on the FACE website, please do so on the members log in page.
- If you have made a mistake on your form before check out, then delete from basket and start again.
- If you have 2 memberships in your basket by mistake, delete one and continue to check out.